- Your Children’s Information
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Data Security
- HIPAA COMPLIANCE
- Assigning Privacy and Security Responsibilities
- Minimum Necessary Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Prohibited Activities-No Retaliation or Intimidation
- Verification of Identity
- Business Associates
- Training and Awareness
- Material Change
- Retention of Records
- Regulatory Currency
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Cancellation/refund policy for Cashfree
- Contact Information
Jiguar, INC. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use Leaper (the "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Your Children’s Information
The App collects information about your child that you willingly provide about their development. When you provide information about your children, you consent to the collection of such information. This policy will allow you to understand how we will use your child’s information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number ("personal information").
- Individually identifiable health information ("protected health information").
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, entering material and information responsive to questions presented by the App, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that you provide to us, including any personal information and protected health information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Inform your designated physician.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will disclose protected health information that you provide
- To your designated physician.
We cannot, unless you provide us consent to do so, provide your child’s protected health information to any other organization, including, but not limited to, your child’s school.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
It is the policy of the Company to adopt, maintain and comply with our privacy practices regarding protected health information, which shall be consistent with HIPAA laws.
Assigning Privacy and Security Responsibilities
Minimum Necessary Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
It is the policy of the Company that for all routine and recurring uses and disclosures of protected health information (except for uses or disclosures made (i) to or as authorized by you or (ii) as required by law for HIPAA compliance, such uses and disclosures of protected health information must be limited to the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish the purpose of the use or disclosure.
It is also the policy of the Company that non-routine uses and disclosures will be handled pursuant to established criteria. It is also the policy of the Company that all requests for protected health information (except as specified above) must be limited to the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish the purpose of the request.
Prohibited Activities-No Retaliation or Intimidation
It is the policy of the Company that no employee or contractor may engage in any intimidating or retaliatory acts against persons who file complaints or otherwise exercise their rights under HIPAA regulations. It is also the policy of the Company that no employee or contractor may condition payment on the provision of an authorization to disclose protected health information except as expressly authorized under federal and state regulations.
It is the policy of the Company that the responsibility for designing and implementing procedures to implement this policy lies with the Privacy Official.
Verification of Identity
It is the policy of the Company that the identity of all persons who request access to protected health information be verified before such access is granted.
It is the policy of the Company that the effects of any unauthorized use or disclosure of protected health information be mitigated to the extent possible.
It is the policy of the Company that appropriate physical safeguards will be in place to reasonably safeguard protected health information from any intentional or unintentional use or disclosure that is in violation of the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
It is the policy of the Company that business associates must be contractually bound to protect health information to the same degree as set forth in this policy. It is also the policy of the Company is organization that business associates who violate their agreement will be dealt with first by an attempt to correct the problem, and if that fails by termination of the agreement and discontinuation of services by the business associate.
Training and Awareness
It is the policy of the Company that all members of our workforce have been trained by the compliance date on the policies and procedures governing protected health information and how the Company complies with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. It is also the policy of the Company that new members of our workforce receive training on these matters within a reasonable time after they have joined the workforce. It is the policy of the Company to provide training should any policy or procedure related to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rule materially change. This training will be provided within a reasonable time after the policy or procedure materially changes. Furthermore, it is the policy of the Company that training will be documented indicating participants, date and subject matter.
It is the policy of the Company that the term “material change” for the purposes of these policies is any change in our HIPAA compliance activities.
It is the policy of the Company that sanctions will be in effect for any member of the workforce who intentionally or unintentionally violates any of these policies or any procedures related to the fulfillment of these policies. Such sanctions will be recorded in the individual’s personnel file.
Retention of Records
It is the policy of the Company that the HIPAA Privacy Rule records retention requirement of seven years will be strictly adhered to. All records designated by HIPAA in this retention requirement will be maintained in a manner that allows for access within a reasonable period of time. This records retention time requirement may be extended at this Company’s discretion to meet with other governmental regulations or those requirements imposed by our professional liability carrier.
It is the policy of the Company to remain current in our compliance program with HIPAA regulations.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
If you need to correct or change your personal information, please contact your pediatrician.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
Cancellation/refund policy for Cashfree
(1) Appointments canceled by the patient prior to 24 hours of the appointment time will be refunded for the consultation charges. However the transaction charges still apply and will be charged to the patient.
(2) Any appointment cancellation by the patient within 24 hours of the scheduled time will be charged in full along with the transaction fee with no refund of the paid amount.
(3) In case of appointment cancellation by the provider at any given time of scheduled appointment, a full refund will be given to the patient. However the transaction fee will be charged to the provider and will be reflected in the providers account.